Cheeky Vino | Private Yarra Valley Winery Tour
Yarra Valley is one of Victoria’s most famous winery regions in Australia. Why? It has lovely landscapes, award-winning wine, and elegant eateries. However, most people seem to go to the same, popular vineyards each time and overlook some of the best places the valley has to offer. Many of these businesses are run by families and passed down through generations. From paddock to plate (or vine to glass) the dedicated artisans in our “Cheeky Vino” Winery Tour will tell you everything you need to know about what you’re enjoying.
And that’s where the real magic of the Yarra Valley lies.
With a fully licensed and CPVV accredited tour guide at your side, our aim is to provide you with a memorable experience exploring the best wines that Yarra Valley has to offer at an affordable price. This 8-hour private tour package price per person includes 20-25 wine tastings at 3 different wineries, a gourmet lunch, a special visit to the local distillery, brewery or chocolaterie, and private transport to all wineries.
- This tour requires a minimum of 8 guests however we are happy to cater to smaller groups as well. Please get in touch with us for a custom quotation for smaller groups.
- Kindly contact us if you wish to make a tentative booking.
Departure & Return Location:
A location of your choice within the limits of Metropolitan Melbourne.
30 mins – 1 hour prior to arrival at winery region. (Subject to change based on preferred pickup location)
- Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer
- Private Transport to Wineries
- Approx. 20-25 Wine Tastings at 3 Wineries
- Gourmet Lunch at Winery
- Visit to Local Distillery, Brewery or Chocolaterie
- Chrysler Limo Transfer (11 Passengers)
- Hummer Limo Transfer (16 Passengers)
- Helicopter Transfer to Yering Station
- Any Private Expenses (Additional Purchases, eg: Wine Bottles)
- Bottled Water
- Esky with Ice
10.00 A.M | Pick-up
We’ll pick you up from a location of your choice within Metropolitan Melbourne Limits.
- For groups of 6-11 people, we offer a private 12 Seater Mini Bus.
- For groups with more than 11 people, we are able to offer a private 14 seat, 21 seat or 24 seat buses depending on the passenger requirement.
- Alternative and luxury modes of transport such as private 12 Seater Chrysler or a 17 Seater Hummer Limosine can be included for an extra fee (available as add-ons during checkout).
- Private helicopter transfers are available as add-ons. It will be a one-way transfer from Pickup location in Melbourne City to Yering Station.
11.00 A.M | Wine Tastings at Yering Station Winery
Our 1st stop is Yering Station, Yarra Valley’s first & most famous family vineyard. Yering Station is a state-of-the art creation that manages to combine style and sophistication with traditional, age-old wine making techniques.
At the Cellar Door, the technical term for the wine-tasting area, you can try 15 styles of wine. And if you’re wondering what the heck your guide is on about when he asks you if you can taste the freshly mown grass in your Cabernet Franc, or the hint of smoky tobacco in your Shiraz, fear not! The guides are skilled wine experts, on-hand to provide a bit of palate training should it be required.
12:00 P.M | Wine Tastings & Lunch at Soumah Wines
Enjoy a tutored tasting & a sumptuous gourmet lunch at Soumah Wines, our 2nd stop for the day.
Known for their award-winning Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this hidden gem is located down a county lane in the dress circle Warramate foothills of the Yarra Valley, offering visitors spectacular views of the vineyard and the surrounding Warramate Hills.
03:00 P.M | Wine Tastings at Yering Farm Wines
Set in a rustic shed oozing charm, Yering Farm isn’t a site you want to rush past; it’s a popular place to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy a glass of wine or cider if you’ve got the time.
Yering Farm offers an approachable variety of entry level wines, with a mid-range and premium level also available on taste. Where they really shine is in their reds, especially with their crowd pleasing Pinot Noirs and Cabernet Sauvignon varieties.
Their talents also lie beyond the vineyards though, thanks to their delicious cider produced from their own orchard. It’s a crisp and fresh cider made from 100% premium pink lady apples, and is definitely not to be missed.
04:00 P.M | Visit to Four Pillars Gin Distillery, Coldstream Brewery or Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
For our 4th stop, you can choose between a visit to the Local Gin Distillery, Brewery, or Chocolaterie.
Treat yourself to a true Australian Craft Gin or a fresh brew of craft beer & cider at Four Pillars Gin Distillery & Coldstream Brewery.
Had enough to drink for one day? Feel free to indulge your sweet tooth in a freshly made batch of artisanal chocolates, pastries & desserts at the Yarra Vallery Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery before heading back home.
05:00 P.M | Wrap-up & Depart Yarra Valley
As the day comes to an end, it is time to wrap up and leave the Yarra Valley and head back home.
06:00 P.M | Expected Return Time
Our tour guide will return you to your desired drop off location(s) within Metropolitan Melbourne.