Nine to Wine | Private Mornington Peninsula Wine Tours
When the mountains and vineyards are cloaked in mist, Mornington Peninsula becomes a fairy tale, a cozy setting you won’t find in wine country any other time of the year. It’s the best time to connect with friends and take it easy while visiting new wineries (and revisiting old favourites). The wine shops are uncrowded and winemakers often emerge from their cellars to pour wine and visit with their guests. Tasting rooms are cozier than usual with decorations and winter charm.
Complementing the laid-back pace and picturesque landscape of a wintery Mornington Peninsula, we’ve lined up a few favorite experiences to showcase the region’s diverse terroir and to educate the public about wine and wine tasting in an unpretentious environment.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests however we are happy to cater to smaller groups as well. Please get in touch with us for a custom quotation for smaller groups.
- Kindly contact us if you wish to make a tentative booking.
Departure & Return Location:
A location of your choice within the limits of Metropolitan Melbourne.
30 mins – 1 hour prior to arrival at winery region.
- Tour Guide
- Hot Springs Ticket
- Private Transport to Wineries
- Approx. 12-16 Wine Tastings at 2 Wineries
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer
- Chrysler Limo Transfer (11 Passengers)
- Hummer Limo Transfer (16 Passengers)
- Any Private Expenses (Additional Purchases, eg: Wine Bottles)
- Cost of Lunch
- Bottled Water
- Esky with Ice
10.00 A.M | Pick-up
We’ll pick you up from a location of your choice within Metropolitan Melbourne Limits.
- For groups of 6-11 people, we offer a private 12 Seater Mini Bus.
- For groups with more than 11 people, we are able to offer a private 14 seat, 21 seat or 24 seat buses depending on the passenger requirement.
- Alternative and luxury modes of transport such as private 12 Seater Chrysler or a 17 Seater Hummer Limousine can be included for an extra fee (available as add-ons during checkout).
11.00 A.M | Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
Start off the day by taking a dip at Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs, a geothermal bathing oasis with an idyllic setting for rejuvenation. Hot spring pools and private baths offer a transformative experience and a place to reconnect to yourself and others while immersed in nature.
The healing geothermal waters come from 637m below the earth’s surface and are infused with natural minerals and trace elements which detoxify the body. The health benefits of bathing in mineral waters are well documented including improved sleep, reduction of arthritis symptoms, promoting healthy skin, and improving muscle and bone health.
Peninsula Hot Springs has plenty of space for you and your loved ones to explore, ranging from the social, family-friendly Bath House and new Amphitheatre to the Adults-Only Spa Dreaming Centre.
01:00 P.M | Wine Tastings at Red Hill Estate
Our 2nd stop is Red Hill Estate, an iconic multi-award-winning Mornington Peninsula wine producer that is not only renowned for its fine wines, but also for the superb panoramic views of Westernport Bay that can be enjoyed on a visit to the cellar door.
Red Hill Estate wines are truly exceptional, with grapes sourced from Cool Climate wine regions where different cool climates mix with volcanic and sedimentary soils to create wines that are wonderfully textured, complex and elegantly understated.
02:00 P.M | Wine tastings & Gourmet Lunch at Barmah Park
Barmah Park Restaurant & Cellar Door is nestled within a boutique vineyard and offers superb food with palatable wines to match. Tastings of the Barmah Park wines take place in the spacious cellar door. You may even leave with a bottle of wine or two.
Serving modern Australian cuisine for lunch, there is something for everyone! Lunch for this venue is at the expense of clients.
The indoor space has ample sit down areas, ready for your friends and family to feast and an outdoor entertainment space to enjoy into the night.
05:00 P.M | Wrap-up & Depart Mornington
As the day comes to an end, it is time to wrap up and leave Mornington Peninsula and head back home.
06:00 P.M | Drop-Off
Our tour guide will return you to your desired drop off location(s) within Metropolitan Melbourne.