One Last Syrah | Bucks Yarra Valley Winery Tour
Forget the strippers, bring out another bottle of Shiraz.
Get ready to kick back, relax and enjoy some quality grape juice on a Yarra Valley Wine Tour. We know that Bucks Parties are practically synonymous with booze, boys and banter. We can bring you all those traditional perks – but just with a classier edge.
A Bucks Party with Yarra Valley Wineries will take you to some of Australia’s (and arguably the World’s) best wine region. You don’t need to know the difference between “the nose” and “the legs” of the red either. As long as you’re swirling the glass, taking a nice deep whiff and sipping on the Cabernet, we won’t even know the difference. These cracking wineries will leave all the boys screaming your praise and worship the ground you walk on – Talk about some easy brownie points!
With a fully licensed and CPVV accredited tour guide at your side, our aim is to provide you with a memorable experience exploring the best wines that Yarra Valley has to offer at an affordable price. This 8-hour private tour package price per person includes 12-16 wine tastings at 2 different wineries, a gourmet lunch, a special visit to the local distillery, brewery or chocolaterie, and private transport to all wineries.
- This tour requires a minimum of 8 guests however we are happy to cater to smaller groups as well. Please get in touch with us for a custom quotation for smaller groups.
- Kindly contact us if you wish to make a tentative booking.
Departure & Return Location:
A location of your choice within the limits of Metropolitan Melbourne.
30 mins – 1 hour prior to arrival at winery region.
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer
- Private Transport to Wineries
- Wine Tasting at 2 Wineries
- Gourmet Lunch at Brewery
- Visit to Local Distillery or Chocolatarie
- LUXURY TRANSPORT : Chrysler Limo Transfer (11 Passengers)
- LUXURY TRANSPORT : Hummer Limo Transfer (16 Passengers)
- Visit to the Shooting Range at Melbourne Gun Club
- Go Kart Racing – Bucks Party Package (Qualifying Race + Final Race)
- Professional Photography Services
- Bar Package
- Customer Your Driver [NEW! Enquire Within]
- Boat Cruise Party
- Anything Else? (Enquire Within)
- Any Private Expenses (Additional Purchases, eg: Wine Bottles)
- Any drinks purchases at Watts River Brewery
- Purchases made at Chocolaterie or Gin Distillery
- Bottled Water
- Esky with Ice
10.00 A.M | Pick-up from a location of your choice within Metropolitan Melbourne Limits
We’ll pick you up from a location of your choice within Metropolitan Melbourne Limits.
- For groups of 6-11 people, we offer a private 12 Seater Mini Bus.
- For groups with more than 11 people, we are able to offer private 14-seat, 21-seat or 24-seat buses depending on the passenger requirement.
- Alternative and luxury modes of transport such as private 12 Seater Chrysler or a 17 Seater Hummer Limousine can be included for an extra fee (available as add-ons during checkout).
11.00 A.M | Wine Tastings at Yering Station
Our 1st stop is Yering Station, Yarra Valley’s first & most famous family vineyard. Yering Station is a state-of-the art creation that manages to combine style and sophistication with traditional, age-old wine making techniques.
At the Cellar Door, the technical term for the wine-tasting area, you can try 15 styles of wine. And if you’re wondering what the heck your guide is on about when he asks you if you can taste the freshly mown grass in your Cabernet Franc, or the hint of smoky tobacco in your Shiraz, fear not! The guides are skilled wine experts, on-hand to provide a bit of palate training should it be required.
12:00 P.M | Wine Tastings at Payten & Jones
Payten and Jones could just have coolest place in Yarra Valley. This cellar door is a tribute to all things amazing in wine and a kick arse collection of street art to match. The crew here really know their wines – from near and a far – and a tasting session is a must.
You’ll learn all about their fermenting process and you get to sample their finest drops. If you’re not into wine so much, there is a fridge full of cans and cocktails to order too. The vibe here is super laidback and very casual – it’s not your typical winery – and perfect for a date with the buddies!
01:00 P.M | Lunch at Watts River Brewing
Our lunch stop is Watts River Brewing, a small, independent, family-owned brewery focused on producing high quality, simple but flavourful beers that really packs a punch, and paired with spicy food dishes is a real knockout
They’ve got fresh beer on tap, tasting paddles, house-made pizzas, snacks as well as a small selection of local wine and gin.
03:00 P.M | Visit to Four Pillars Gin Distillery or Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
For our 4th stop, you can choose between a visit to either the Four Pillars Gin Distillery or the Mornington Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery.
Treat yourself & your loved one to a true Australian Craft Gin, or indulge your sweet tooth in a freshly made batch of artisanal chocolates, pastries & desserts at the local gin distillery/chocolaterie.
05:00 P.M | Wrap-up & Depart Yarra Valley
As the day comes to an end, it is time to wrap up and leave the Yarra Valley and head back home, or continue into the night or even into the next morning with our optional add-ons.
06:00 P.M | Drop-Off
Our tour guide will return you to your desired drop off location(s) within Metropolitan Melbourne.