Partners in Wine | Couple’s Private Yarra Valley Winery Tour
Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn, a wine region is considered to be one of the most romantic settings to spend time with a loved one.
Forget Paris, Venice, and Rome, for a truly romantic getaway, the tranquillity of Melbourne’s Yarra Valley is hard to beat. Think glorious gardens, gourmet lunches, lush rolling hills, blue skies dotted with multicoloured hot air balloons, cosy log fires, panoramic views, and tasting wine from one of the finest wine regions in the world.
Whether you’re here to mark a milestone anniversary or just to whisk yourselves away from the everyday grind, we’re sure our Yarra Valley Couple’s tour will come through with its intoxicating charms.
Just 50 kilometres East of Melbourne, The Yarra Valley is a tranquil setting steeped in history. It is a place where time seems to have stood still in the charming hilltop villages, where names like Christmas Hills make you feel like you’re in a fairy-tale, and where endless narrow winding roads allow you to wander for miles.
The tour is hand-crafted to be exclusive and intimate. People looking for some time alone or celebrating a honeymoon, engagement, birthday or an opportunity to tailor a day in a world leading wine region will absolutely enjoy our “Partners in Wine” Winery Tour in Yarra Valley. It’s private, intimate and you will definitely feel very special on a day created for you both. However, if you want to make this a group celebration rather than a couples retreat drop us a line and we can give you a price for up to 25 guests.
- Our Helicopter Transfers, Limo Transfers, Dinner Overnight Stays (Bed & Breakfast) & Hot Air Balloon rides are available as add-ons for this tour. Kindly contact us to include an add-on, or if you wish to make a tentative booking.
Departure & Return Location:
A location of your choice within the limits of Metropolitan Melbourne.
30 mins – 1 hour prior to arrival at winery region.
- Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer
- Private Transport to Wineries
- Approx. 18-24 Wine Tastings at 3 Wineries
- Gourmet Lunch at Winery
- Visit to Local Chocolaterie, Distillery or Brewery
- Helicopter Transfer to Domaine Chandon
- Chrysler Limo Transfer (11 Passengers)
- Hummer Limo Transfer (16 Passengers)
- Gourmet Dinner
- Overnight Stay
- Sparkling Breakfast
- Hot Air Ballon Ride
- Violinist for the day
- Any Private Expenses (Additional Purchases, eg: Wine Bottles)
- Bottle of Champagne
- Box of Chocolates
- Bottled Water
- Esky with Ice
10.00 A.M | Pick-up
We’ll pick you up from a location of your choice within Metropolitan Melbourne Limits.
- For couples, or groups of 3 people, we offer a private luxury sedan.
- For groups of 4-11 people, we offer a private 12 Seater Mini Bus.
- For groups with more than 11 people, we are able to offer a private 14 seat, 21 seat or 24 seat buses depending on the passenger requirement.
- Alternative and luxury modes of transport such as private 12 Seater Chrysler or a 17 Seater Hummer Limosine can be included for an extra fee (available as add-ons during checkout).
- Private helicopter transfers are available as add-ons. It will be a one-way transfer from Pickup location in Melbourne City to Domaine Chandon.
11:00 A.M | Wine tastings at Domaine Chandon
We’ll start off the day with a visit to the French Champagne Company, Domaine Chandon, where a glass of the finest French bubbly awaits you overlooking the breathtaking panoramic views of the valley.
12.00 P.M | Wine tastings & Lunch at Rochford Wines
Enjoy a tutored tasting & a sumptuous gourmet lunch at Rochford Wines, our 2nd stop for the day.
03:00 P.M | Visit to Four Pillars Gin Distillery or Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
For our 3rd stop, you can choose between a visit to the Local Gin Distillery, Brewery, or Chocolaterie.
Treat yourself to a true Australian Craft Gin or a fresh brew of craft beer & cider at Four Pillars Gin Distillery & Coldstream Brewery.
Had enough to drink for one day? Feel free to indulge your sweet tooth in a freshly made batch of artisanal chocolates, pastries & desserts at the Yarra Vallery Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery.
04:00 P.M | Wine Tastings at Balgownie Winery Estate
Next on the itinerary is the stylish Balgownie Estate, where you will find five acres each of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. Here, you can enjoy another wine tasting while looking out over the perfectly manicured gardens.
If you’re craving for the ultimate romantic escape or cheeky rendezvous in the Yarra Valley, you can try our newly introduced add-ons, which include;
- Dinner for two & an overnight stay at the Balgownie Hotel
- Sparkling Breakfast & a Hot Air Balloon Ride next morning
05:00 P.M | Wrap-up & Depart Yarra Valley
As the day comes to an end, it is time to wrap up and leave the Yarra Valley and head back home.
06:00 P.M | Expected Return Time
Our tour guide will return you to your desired drop off location(s) within Metropolitan Melbourne.