Sip Sip Hooray! | Premium Wine Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours
Our “Sip Sip Hooray!” wine tour is perfect for wine lovers and collectors, sommeliers and wine students. Even if your exposure to wine tasting is minimal, this private tour will take you to the next level, allowing you to take a closer look at the award-winning wines produced on the Yarra Valley like never before.
Focussed on delivering a more exclusive experience of the best wineries in Victoria, you’ll be privy to in-depth information, meet top winemakers, and sample the most premium wines available.
Our “Sip Sip Hooray!” wine tour is fully customisable and private, ensuring you get the most intimate and comprehensive wine tour possible. This isn’t a tour designed for just anyone; this is for those truly passionate, perhaps already with wine knowledge or the desire to learn more, and those looking for a more elite experience than the mainstream.
With a fully licensed and CPVV accredited tour guide at your side, our aim is to provide you with a memorable experience exploring the best wines that Yarra Valley has to offer at an affordable price. This 8-hour private tour package price per person includes 20-25 wine tastings at 3 different wineries, a gourmet lunch, and private transport to all wineries.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests however we are happy to cater to smaller groups as well. Please get in touch with us for a custom quotation for smaller groups.
- Kindly contact us if you wish to make a tentative booking.
Departure & Return Location:
A location of your choice within the limits of Metropolitan Melbourne.
30 mins – 1 hour prior to arrival at winery region.
- Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transfer
- Private Transport to Wineries
- Approx. 20-25 Premium Wine Tastings at 3 Wineries
- Gourmet Lunch at Winery
- Visit to Local Distillery, Brewery or Distillery
- Chrysler Limo Transfer (11 Passengers)
- Hummer Limo Transfer (16 Passengers)
- Any Private Expenses (Additional Purchases, eg: Wine Bottles)
- Bottled Water
- Esky with Ice
10.00 A.M | Pick-up
We’ll pick you up from a location of your choice within Metropolitan Melbourne Limits.
- For groups of 6-11 people, we offer a private 12 Seater Mini Bus.
- For groups with more than 11 people, we are able to offer a private 14 seat, 21 seat or 24 seat buses depending on the passenger requirement.
- Alternative and luxury modes of transport such as private 12 Seater Chrysler or a 17 Seater Hummer Limousine can be included for an extra fee (available as add-ons during checkout).
11.00 A.M | Premium Wine Tastings at De Bortoli
Sniff, swirl and slurp your way through some premium sparkling, red, white and reserve wines at De Bortoli, a third generation owned Italian Winery. Plus sample the iconic ‘Noble One’ Botrytis Semillon, Australia’s No.1 dessert wine.
12:15 P.M | Premium Wine Tastings & Lunch at Soumah Wines
It is said that ‘great wine is made in the vineyard’ and at Soumah this is true to their philosophy with a location that delivers with spectacular undulating topography, ancient soils and well tendered vines.
So sit back, relax & enjoy a premium tutored tasting & a sumptuous gourmet lunch at Soumah Wines, our 2nd stop for the day.
Known for their award-winning Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this hidden gem is located down a county lane in the dress circle Warramate foothills of the Yarra Valley, offering visitors spectacular views of the vineyard and the surrounding Warramate Hills.
02:30 P.M | Premium Wine Tastings at Domaine Chandon
Chandon’s traditions hail from a grand Champagne house but their expertise is firmly planted in cool-climate Yarra Valley wine country. During our 3rd stop, you’ll be able to experience a range of premium wines that are made with distinctive Chandon complexity and finesse.
03:30 P.M | Visit to Four Pillars Gin Distillery or Coldstream Brewery
For our 4th stop, you can choose between a visit to either the Four Pillars Gin Distillery or the Coldstream Brewery. Treat yourself to a true Australian Craft Gin, or indulge in a fresh brew of craft beer & cider before we wrap-up & depart Yarra Valley.
04:30 P.MWrap-up & Depart Yarra Valley
As the day comes to an end, it is time to wrap up and leave the Yarra Valley and head back home.
05:30 P.M | Expected Return Time
Our tour guide will return you to your desired drop off location(s) within Metropolitan Melbourne.