Vino Before Vows | Hens Yarra Valley Winery Tour
The wedding day will soon be here but WAIT! There’s one crucial thing that needs to happen, the last Hurrah for the bride to be…The Hens Party!
What better way to celebrate the transition from Miss to Mrs than with a day of fun and decadence? The Hens Party has a special place in the journey to the wedding day, and at Yarra Valley Wineries, we believe you should have “Your Day, Your Way!”
Mix and match your choice of Yarra Valley wineries from 3 popular Yarra Valley highways.
We customise every Hens Party Wine Tour to suit your needs.
It doesn’t have to be just a wine tour or a wine tour at all, it’s entirely up to you what you want your day to look like. We offer more add-ons & extras to customize your tour than anyone else within this space, whether you want to go on a boat cruise at the end of the tour, partake in a life drawing session, and have an after-party till the next morning – the options for fun after the wine tour are endless and nothing is off-limits. (almost!)
With a fully licensed and CPVV accredited tour guide at your side, our aim is to provide you with a memorable hens experience exploring the best that Yarra Valley has to offer at an affordable price.
This 8-hour private tour package price per person includes a variety of 20-25 wines to be devoured at 3 different top-rated wineries, a gourmet lunch at a winery, a special visit to the local distillery, brewery or chocolaterie, and private transport to all wineries and back home.
- We only accept a limited number of Hens Party bookings per month (maximum of 3 Hens party bookings accepted per month)
- This tour requires a minimum of 8 guests however we are happy to cater to smaller groups as well. Please get in touch with us via email for quotations for smaller groups.
- Kindly contact us if you wish to make a tentative booking, have any questions or wish to make any changes to your current booking.
Departure & Return Location:
A location of your choice within the limits of Metropolitan Melbourne.
Approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour prior to arrival at winery region. (This may change based on your preferred pickup and drop off address)
- Highly Experienced Tour Guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Transport
- Private Transport to Wineries
- Wine Tastings at 3 Wineries
- Gourmet Lunch at Winery
- Visit to Local Distillery, Brewery or Chocolaterie
- Bar Package
- LUXURY TRANSPORT : Chrysler Limo Transfer (11 Passengers)
- LUXURY TRANSPORT : Hummer Limo Transfer (16 Passengers)
- Custom Hens Themed T-Shirts (Enquire Within)
- Professional Photography Services
- Visit to Magic Mens After (Tailored Hens Package for After-Party)
- Boat Cruise Party
- Life Drawing Session
- Party Bus Hire (Post-Tour)
- Laser Tag Session
- Anything Else? (Enquire Within)
- Customer Your Driver [NEW! Enquire Within]
- Any Private Expenses (Additional Purchases, eg: Wine Bottles)
- Bottled Water
- Esky with Ice
- Hens Photo Props
- Fun Games : (Dirty Pictionary, Confession Games, etc.)
10.00 A.M | Pick-up
We’ll pick you up from a location of your choice within Metropolitan Melbourne Limits.
- For groups of 6-11 people, we offer a private 12 Seater Mini Bus.
- For groups with more than 11 people, we are able to offer private 14-seat, 21-seat or 24-seat buses depending on the passenger requirement.
- Alternative and luxury modes of transport such as private 12 Seater Chrysler or a 17 Seater Hummer Limousine can be included for an extra fee (available as add-ons during checkout).
11.00 A.M | Wine Tastings at Yering Station Winery
Our 1st stop is Yering Station, Yarra Valley’s first & most famous family vineyard. Yering Station is a state-of-the art creation that manages to combine style and sophistication with traditional, age-old wine making techniques.
At the Cellar Door, the technical term for the wine-tasting area, you can try 15 styles of wine. And if you’re wondering what the heck your guide is on about when he asks you if you can taste the freshly mown grass in your Cabernet Franc, or the hint of smoky tobacco in your Shiraz, fear not! The guides are skilled wine experts, on-hand to provide a bit of palate training should it be required.
12:00 P.M | Gourmet Lunch & Wine Tastings at Soumah Wines
Enjoy a tutored tasting & a sumptuous gourmet lunch at Soumah Wines, our 2nd stop for the day.
Known for their award-winning Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this hidden gem is located down a county lane in the dress circle Warramate foothills of the Yarra Valley, offering visitors spectacular views of the vineyard and the surrounding Warramate Hills.
03:00 P.M | Wine tastings at Sutherland Estate
Sutherland Estate has one of the most spectacular vineyard sites in Australia.
Sutherland Estate is a family-owned, boutique enterprise in the heart of the premium, cool climate wine-growing region of the Yarra Valley. Varieties planted include Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, with small parcels of Gewurztraminer and Tempranillo.
The wines have received immediate acclaim since the first entry into James Halliday’s 2005 wine companion.
Built onto the side of Daniel’s Hill, the cellar door enjoys panoramic views across the Yarra Valley to the Dandenong and Warburton Ranges.
04:00 P.M | Visit to Four Pillars Gin Distillery or Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
For our 4th stop, you can choose between a visit to the Local Gin Distillery, Brewery, or Chocolaterie.
Treat yourself to a true Australian Craft Gin or a fresh brew of craft beer & cider at Four Pillars Gin Distillery & Coldstream Brewery.
Had enough to drink for one day? Feel free to indulge your sweet tooth in a freshly made batch of artisanal chocolates, pastries & desserts at the Yarra Vallery Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery before heading back home.
05:00 P.M | Wrap-up & Depart Yarra Valley
As the day comes to an end, it is time to wrap up and leave the Yarra Valley and head back home.
06:00 P.M | Drop-Off
Our tour guide will return you to your desired drop off location(s) within Metropolitan Melbourne.